From: Montgomery, Robert WARCOM Contractor
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2000 12:11 PM
To: Cisco
Subject: Need for two hats?

As I finish my Solaris certification (and continue on with CCNP), I still
wonder if there is really a need for the two skill sets (at once).

I want to work in and with a Cisco world so I wonder if having and
maintaining the two certifications (as opposed to just maintaining and
growing one) is "worth" it.  It helps in salary, yes, but also take a lot of
time and effort.

Any thoughts or more specifically, any real-world examples on how the two
combined are being used?

Thanks,

Rob Montgomery CCNA MCP
IA Systems Analyst
Sytex, Inc./ Naval Special Warfare Command