From: Dale Holmes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2000 10:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Need for two hats?

Solaris and Cisco, eh?

Hmmm... Cisco Works? Openview? Shell or Perl scripts to update router
configs? Unix based Firewall before/after the router(s)? Many many other
thoughts...

The more you know, the more you can do. Certification is proof of what you
know (in a way...) to *potential* employers, helping you to get paid for
that knowledge.

Time and effort? Hey, life is work pal! You get what you play for...

Dale
[=`)