Are you using the same IOS version on both routers? I have this problem with
Some of my FXS to FXO, and on FXO to FXO.

EF

-----Original Message-----
From: pinoal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2000 9:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FXO to E&M

Hi,

I have a setup where I am connecting a FXO to pabx at site A and E&M to site
B, I have this problem where I can call from FXO to E&M but unable to call
from
E&M to FXO.

I am using E&M  type 5 , 4-wire , signal immediate  as for the FXO I did not
configure anything, I am not sure waht needs to be configured.

What do you think is the problem ?

thanks