First, what's the purpose of connecting an FXO to an E&M? is it something
that conventional E&M to E&M can't achieve? Or is it because one of your
PBX's doesn't support E&M? If this is the case, FXO & FXS pairs would do the
job, specially with PLAR.
I honestly don't believe FXO and E&M is a working combination or at least
never heard about it, I would be glad to learn otherwise.
One more thing, what do you mean by "did not configure anything"? Did you
configure any dial-peers? does your E&M "know" when to send traffic to the
FXO router?
Regards
Shahir
8je9ke$uda$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8je9ke$uda$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...