Hi  all,
 Any wannabe trainers out there in the NYC  area ??
I will be running 5 day CCNA  type course  in a  few weeks  all on sundays.
 I need an assistant, and if you do OK I can offer you a training job a
littler further down the road.
 Skills needed..
 PEOPLE person  Primary
Able to transfer knowledge Primary
Able to work long days Primary
Good communicator Primary
Mentor to  students Primary
TEAM PLAYER  Super Primary
Cisco knowledge Secondary ( after you do the course a couple of times you
will know it) (grin)
As usual gotta have a green card etc

Don't care about race color or creed
 Starting pay as an Assistant Coach  around $50 K
When you make the grade as Coach maybe double and then some..
 full time work is scheduled to start in Sep 2000
Requires travel 2 weeks at a time
2 weeks on 2 weeks off
Schedule permitting
 You will be working with me as a team  then as you develop  and get
promoted to Coach you and me will train your Assistant Coach  etc

Can't give much more details under NDA
email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a phone number and a time I can call
you.

Don't reply to the list as I will be onsite today, and by replying to the
list you will have failed the first test.
Ability to read email (heh)

Oz
http://www.mcseco-op.com/Cheap_Cisco_stuff.htm