From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Billy Monroe
Sent:   Thursday, June 29, 2000 10:17 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Looking for an on line ISDN lab

I have heard that some people in this list sometimes kindly allow access to
their labs via the Internet.
If so, I would like to practice ISDN using Hutnik's for a couple of hours.

Please let me know if you have seen a good ISDN lab available free (or not
so expensive) where I can connect to via Telnet.

Thanks,

Billy