Hey Daniel,

I haven't seen the Cisco VPN Client 1.2 version yet.

I do know that on a PIX, firmware 5.0.3 and below required version 1.0 and
firmware 5.1 and above required version 1.1.

I would advise sticking with 5.0.3 and 1.0 on a PIX just because of the PIX
firmware stability. I do agree that the 1.1 VPN Client was easier to setup
because the defaults were the settings I wanted. In 1.0 I had to adjust
almost everything.

Vern Stitt
CCNA, MCSE, Etc.