I have two 6506's with MSFC PFC cards attached to the supervisors.  I have
configured multiple VLAN's on the Switches and a corresponding Interface on
each MSFC.  I also have HSRP running between the two 6500's.  I have
assigned IGRP 1 with all the correct networks listed.  I have turned on IP
routing.  One of the VLAN's is called Server Farm, to which the obvious
occurs, I have attached servers.  I have trunking turned on to the 2924
switch (running Enterprise Code) from each 6500.  I have also pruned all
VLAN's except the Server Farm VLAN from the Trunk.

Problem:  I cannot ping from a switch to the server.

This is a pre-production setup and though it is time critical, I am not down
hard because of it.  If someone has great and wonderful suggestions I would
greatly appreciate them.

Thank You,
Daryn P. Bartlett