In my opinion, the place to get RAM for current routers is:

www.crucial.com  (A Micron Company)

For example, just bought a 16MB SIMM for my 1750.

Cisco price:  $1000
Kingston:      $375
Crucial:         $27

Also picked up one for my 2600, which ships with a 16MB and a 8MB DIMM.  Guess who
made the 16MB DIMM that shipped with the router?  Micron (aka, Crucial).  The two 16MB
DIMMs looked like peas in a pod next to each other.

Hope this helps,

- John

>>> "Vern Stitt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 06/29/00 11:46AM >>>
Hey Greg,

A standard EDO 8x32 60 ns is a 32MB SIMM.

A standard EDO 16MB 60ns SIMM would be 4x32.

32 bits / 8 bits per byte = 4 bytes per 32 bits.

Slightly off topic - x36 = 4 data bytes plus 4 parity bits

Vern Stitt
AE, ASE, CCNA, MCSE
006501bfe119$263988c0$020b010a@ei">news:006501bfe119$263988c0$020b010a@ei...

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/cisco/mkt/access/3600/prodlit/544_pp.htm