I have passed CCNA and have the following for trade or sale:-

Software
Learnkey Cisco CCNA Switching & Routing (4 CD's)
CBT systems Interactive Cisco ICRC/ACRC Courses (1 CD)
Syngress CCNA Personal Testing Centre (1 CD)
Cisco (ITM) Internetworking Technology Multimedia (1 CD)
RouterSim CCNA labs and simulator, (Todd Lammle/Donald Porter)
Full Version. (1 CD)
Self Test SW Cisco CCNA exam simulation (1 CD)
Cisco (HPSDC) High Performance Solutions for Desktop Connectivity
(1 CD)
WaveTech Cisco CCNA simulated exam and study labs (1 CD)

Books
CCNA Study Guide (Sybex)
Internetworking Technologies Handbook (Cisco)
Introduction to Cisco Router Configuration (Cisco)

CCNP
BeachFront CCNA / CLSC / CMTD / CCIE quizzer (1 CD)
Syngress CCNP-ACRC Personal Testing Centre (1 CD)

If anyone is interested pls mail me direct

Thanx

PS. I am looking for an ISDN Simulator, Cisco 2511/2509 & Books/Software on
CCNP and CCIE.