From: 221BSB Kruczkowski, Raphael
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2000 8:59 AM
To: Cisco (E-mail)
Subject: 10 vs 100

Hey all,
At work we have user complain that there network card is only a 10 mbps.
They all want 100's.

I know that in the CCDA book they show to use 10 MBPS on the distribution
layer (end user).  I try to explain to the users that if you ran to 100, you
would never see the difference.  You just have a greater change of packet
corruption.  Am I right?

What about a mixed 10 and 100?  That's what we have.

raf