I have a 7206 that's peering with two different ASes, taking full routes
from each, and advertising 4 prefixes to each, enforced by an outbound
as-path filter.

If I do a sho ip bgp neigh <neighbor IP> advertised-routes, I see that I'm
advertising the 4 prefixes I should be to each peer.

However, if I do a sho ip bgp sum, I see a line that seems to imply that
I'm advertising 10 prefixes.  In the summary information for each peer, I
see this:

Prefix advertised 10, suppressed 0, withdrawn 0

I *know* that this line used to read:

Prefix advertised 4, suppressed 0, withdrawn 0

Ideas?  Which report do I believe?

Ben