Hi!  Does anyone else work with a pre-sales engineer that over quotes bids
(ie: suggests 16 megs of flash for an IOS that uses only 4-5 megs of space)?
We have a customer that has an 8-port intel switch.  This guy suggested (2)
Catalyst 6000s to replace this single Intel switch.  Needless to say the
customer was a little shocked when he saw the cost.  We were replacing an
8-port intel switch with about 96 ports total!!!

Are all pre-sales engineers like this?  Im just curious.  I havent done much
pre-sales work as I enjoy the post-sales work quite a bit more.

any input is appreciated.

thanks!
-Brad
p.s. if anyone needs a 8540MSR to replace your 25xx router, let me know!!!
lol