Hi all,

I have a query for the guys who have been working  on HPOV. We have a
diverse env which  uses networking equipment from CISCO, BAY, Cray and
servers from IBM, Compaq, Dell. We are running HPOV version 6.Now the query
is  there a way to generate automatic reports for all the alarms. ie.in
simpler words, is there a way that I can shcedule the Management station to
generate reports (preferably print outs)about all alarms at say 5:00 every
morning. If this is possible , what are the various elements involved?
Thnx in advance,
Sanjay