Ive run into the same issue...it usually means I have some bad flash in the
router.  How many sticks are you using (2) or (1).  It has nothing to do
with RAM nor bootroms.  It is strictly a FLASH issue (at least from my
experience and what Ive seen).  Where are you downloading the image from?
Maybe your image on your TFTP server is corrupt?  try snagging it from
another router

-Brad
""Circusnuts"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
000f01bfe492$28523ea0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:000f01bfe492$28523ea0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
I am trying to download IOS into a 2500 & I am getting success on the TFTP
Server, but the router fails the image on the Checksum...

 Verifying checksum...  invalid (expected 0x555, computed 0x7688)

Any Ideas...  I have swapped FLASH sticks & this did not change the outcome.
These are Cisco FLASH sticks (not a compatibility issue).  The image is not
too large for the amount of FLASH.  The boot ROM's are of the newest model
11.0's.  I installed new RAM, but I've not reached RAM operations @ this
point in a 2500 (verifying what has just been installed into FLASH)...

Any leads would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks !!!
Phil