The cause was two bad sticks of FLASH...  Anyone know how to warranty SMART products ???

Thanks !!!
Phil
----- Original Message -----
From: Circusnuts
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2000 12:58 AM
Subject: Checksum Error @ Copy TFTP FLASH

I am trying to download IOS into a 2500 & I am getting success on the TFTP Server, but the router fails the image on the Checksum...

 Verifying checksum...  invalid (expected 0x555, computed 0x7688)

Any Ideas...  I have swapped FLASH sticks & this did not change the outcome.  These are Cisco FLASH sticks (not a compatibility issue).  The image is not too large for the amount of FLASH.  The boot ROM's are of the newest model 11.0's.  I installed new RAM, but I've not reached RAM operations @ this point in a 2500 (verifying what has just been installed into FLASH)...

Any leads would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks !!!
Phil