So you've done a < frame-relay intf-type dce > and then tried to do
the < clock rate XXXX >.....Remember that when you go to configure
the clock rate that it's 2 words; but in the config it's just one
word.....Is
the wonderful < ? > not helping.....

-JEK-
Senior Network/Systems Engineer
CCNA

8jpbj4$gu$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8jpbj4$gu$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...