Yes, I had done all that you suggested, and I did use clock rate 500000

There is no clock rate showing anywhere. I have made extensive use of the
"wonderful "?"", desperate people get back to basics. (g)

I did get it to show DCE and everything else one would expect, just no clock
rate.

There is a couple mentions of inverse clock settings, and evidently a couple
ways to do this, but I am completely out of the territory on this one. I was
hoping to learn something thru this experience, but so far I am hitting dead
ends.

Steve

8js3ka$dnb$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8js3ka$dnb$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...