Hi,

AT Hub site I had configure one physical BRI to dial to and receive call
from 3 remotes router. So far it is working well, but I discovered if Hub
router had initiated call to 2 remote sites, then when there is a traffic to
3rd remote site the router initiated the 3rd call but there is not available
channel (2B is occupied ) to call. It should drop the 3nd call till the
channels is available agains. But weird things is it Disconnected the First
called number and allowed the 3rd call ?

How to prevent this ? I dont want to interrupt the previous connection till
the idle time is expired, then only the 3nd call traffice can make the
connection.

Thanks

Choh Koon, Tan
CCDA,CCNP