Michael,

Thanks a lto for mentioning my name, but
I've just looked through follow-ups and found out that John Neiberger was
the first to give correct answer.

RGRDS,
EVgeny

--
Please DO NOT send replies just directly to me, post them to the Newsgroup

8jt2kl$2s4$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8jt2kl$2s4$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

=)