Since someone already brought it up:  :)

Passed CCDA today, with a respectable 863, using Top-Down Network Design and
a Designing Cisco Networks CBT.

The only problem with Top-Down Network Design is that it's too good.
Seriously, I thought it was a great book.
However, as Priscilla is sure to mention when she stops studying and starts
posting again, she didn't write the book as a test guide.  She wrote the
book as Network Design guide.

Basically, if you take the test with only that book, you're going to panic
at some of the questions that want Cisco answers.  (What is the 3rd step in
[insert Cisco course material here.]  Read the book to learn the material,
but find a quick study guide for pointers on the test.

In other news, that test was looooooooooooong  (72 questions, approx. 2
hours.).  I had to stop halfway through to get the proctor to open the door
and the window in  his office (window didn't open in mine).  He was even
nice enough to bring a fan in.

My two bits,  (and taking BSCN next Monday)

Joel Studtmann

MCSE, MCP+I
A+, Network+
CCNA, CCDA