I see....... I check on www.borders.com and they had the same book for
$38.50....... way less than the $55 that Amazon wanted for it....

Here's a link..

http://search.borders.com/fcgi-bin/db2www/search/search.d2w/Details?code=157
8700698+&mediaType=Book&searchType=ISBNUPC&prodID=

Be careful of wrapping.....

Mike W.

B512656F3965D311B59B009027A8F3E003666ADA@USCSC33309EX8">news:B512656F3965D311B59B009027A8F3E003666ADA@USCSC33309EX8...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1578700698/o/qid=962810895/sr=8-1/ref