One quick correction on the reply below. The dropped packet
counter in the "show frame-relay pvc" is defined as the
following:

dropped pkts: Number of incoming and outgoing packets dropped
by the router at the Frame Relay level.

So the counter it is not reflecting the amount of packets
dropped in the Frame-relay cloud, but by the local router.

Also AT&T should be able to provide you with a report for your
port off of their switch. I would contact your sales rep and
demand one.

Dan