I have a setup as below ,

  HQ
Site1

                           E&M        Ethernet          Ethernet
Frame Relay            Ethernet     Ethernet   FXO
                 PABX----2621------------2924-----------7507===========
7507-----------2924------2621----PABX

Here are the configs

HQ 2621

voice-port 1/0/0
 operation 4-wire
 type 5
 signal immediate
!
voice-port 1/0/1
 operation 4-wire
 type 5
 signal immediate
!
dial-peer voice 110 pots
 destination-pattern +1
 port 1/0/0
!
dial-peer voice 4 voip
 destination-pattern +2...
 session target ipv4:172.18.8.57
!
interface Ethernet0/0
 description connected to EthernetLAN
 ip address 172.18.168.181 255.255.248.0
 no ip directed-broadcast
!

Site1 2621

voice-port 1/0/0
!
voice-port 1/0/1
!
dial-peer voice 10 pots
 destination-pattern +2
 port 1/0/1
!
dial-peer voice 1 voip
 destination-pattern +1...
 ip precedence 5
 session target ipv4:172.18.168.181
!
!
interface Ethernet0/0
 description connected to EthernetLAN
 ip address 172.18.8.57 255.255.248.0
 no ip directed-broadcast
 no ip route-cache
 no ip mroute-cache
!

>From site1 I am able to make a call to HQ and can hear the voice of the
person
in HQ  but the person at the HQ is not able to hear my voice.

>From HQ I am able to make a call to site1 , but I am unable to hear the
ringing tone
or the voice of the person at site1 but the person at site1 can hear my
voice.

Where is the problem ? at the router or the PABX ?, at site1 or HQ ?

Any suggestions .

Thanks alot .