Anyone have any tips for the BCRAN exam 505? I am scheduled to take the exam
this monday and any last minute tips would be appreciated. I have been using
the Cisco Building Ciso Remote Access networks book and cisco.com to
prepare. I am going the CCNP 1.0 track as I have already passed ACRC and
CLSW. I decided at the last minute to take the BCRAN instead of the CMTD
because I had no experience with the older cisco routers that are on the
CMTD. Again, any help would be appreciated.

Lonnie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]