""Ms. Maria"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
[snip]
> I have a question:  When we answer Survey and put comments, are they used
> for exam scores?  I think NO...But then why before Survey, it says that
> Cisco will use it to better score our exams?

This is my understanding:
No, the survey answers are not used to score your individual exam. The
answers you give to the survey questions are used to better design exams and
questions based upon the level of expertise that folks rate themselves at.
If everyone who took a test rated themselves as novices, and then passed,
Cisco may increase the difficulty of that test so that "novices" couldn't
pass as easily. On the flip-side, if everyone rated themselves as experts,
and subsequently failed the test, Cisco would have reason to suspect the
test is too hard.

---JRE---