On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, JOHNSON, CRAIG (SBIS) wrote:

> You can do a show environment, but that will only show you if the
> temperature is out of range.  I think only high end routers have this
> feature, but I may be wrong.

Show environment all will give the actual temperatures on the 7200s.
(Yes, you do need to wear a jacket in our data center.)

border1-sba>sho env all
Power Supplies:
        Power supply 1 is Zytek DC Power Supply. Unit is on.
        Power supply 2 is Zytek AC Power Supply. Unit is on.

Temperature readings:
        chassis inlet    measured at 17C/62F
        chassis outlet 1 measured at 18C/64F
        chassis outlet 2 measured at 21C/69F
        chassis outlet 3 measured at 31C/87F

Voltage readings:
        +3.45 V measured at +3.47 V
        +5.15 V measured at +5.23 V
        +12.15  measured at +12.24 V
        -11.95  measured at -11.81 V

Envm stats saved 328 time(s) since reload

--
Jay Hennigan  -  Network Administration  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NetLojix Communications, Inc.  NASDAQ: NETX  -  http://www.netlojix.com/