Congratulations Rik,

I too just passed BCMSN earlier today.  I used Karen Webb's new BCMSN book from
Cisco Press and the Boson test.  The book is based on the Cisco course. Thus 95%
of the test content is in the book, while the Boson tests helped identify some
of my weaker areas.
By passing this test, I just became Cisco's newest CCNP and CCDP.  So do I
celebrate by going to Disneyland? ....    No, not yet - got to study for Voice
2.0!!!!

Dimitrije