Hey Folks,
I have some 2500 series routers which have the standard RJ45 S/T interfaces,
and a Teltone ISDN Demonstrator with U interfaces.  I would like to be able
to begin doing hands on ISDN BRI labs but I have read that I need terminal
adapters for the routers to use the ISDN simulator etc.  Is there an
alternative way to do these kind of labs without having to spring for TA's?
If not, I would appreciate your advice on the best (cisco compatible,
easiest to configure and reliable etc) terminal adapters to get.  Or is it
just better to get a couple of the cheaper routers that have U interfaces
built in? I would like suggestions on those too please.

TIA