From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Niraj Palikhey
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2000 5:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: xmodem command on a 3640?

Hi,
Does anyone know on where I can find some reference regarding the use of the
xmodem command? I spent a long time on the Cisco web site, but had no luck.
Nothing came up regarding using the xmodem command to download the IOS to
flash.
I did a xmodem -c c3640-js-mz.113.11a but got an error msg. "timeout waiting
for data download aborted" I just need to know which file do I have to
specify after the -c parameter. I specified the ios file  but is this
correct?

I had copied the flash file to the tftp server directory. When I use the
xmodem command, do I have to specify the path to this directory? How does
the router know where this file is located?
Could somebody please advise.
Thank you.
Kind regards,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]