Bliss,
    Give this guy a break,,,
He has wtitten, "reapeadedly", the configs to his problem, move forward now,
any suggestions 8) Remember theres alot of us in the group who only see the
original post.

Mark Z.

<< people!!!!!!!
 give this guy a break,,
 he has said repeatedly that HELPER ADDRESSES have been configured properly,
 move a step fwd,,now,, any suggestions???

 Atif, we would appreciate if u can send us the configs, is that possible:)??

 'Bliss'

Mark Zabludovsky ~ CCNA
<A HREF="mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>

    "My peers always told me that growing up would have a huge impact on my
life... What they didn't tell me is that the size of the impact would knock
me on my ass"...
                                                    ~ Mark Z.~