Guys/Gals,

a couple of stupid questions but important ones

Q1. If I wanted to go for one exam for CCNP instead of going to multiple
exams to get the certification do I have to give 2 papers or just one ( I
understand there are two papers one is FRS or something and the other is
CIT)?

Q2. Is it a good idea to go for one big exam rather then multiple papers
what are the advantages and dis-advantages.

Q3. what is the best way to test if you are ready to take an exam.  any
test engines that are reliable or anything that suggest that one is 100%
ready to take an exam.

at the moment I can think of only these questions that have been haunting
me for quite a while I think I am ready to take the exam but just too
scared to go for one (scared of failing) I need some sort of test that
tells my readiness for the exam and a fairly good one too I have got
Selftest software but on this list I also saw Boson being mentioned but I
am very much confused any help will be appreciated.

regards,
Amir