All,

      Does anyone know of a good V.35 cable source?  I'm in the process of
building my home lab for CCIE, and all the routers I've got have DTE cables.
I guess I need some DCE cables to go back-to-back, right?  All the routers
are 2500s with 60 pin serial.  I know I should know this, but I've always
dealt with integrated CSU/DSU WICs, so I've never touched a CSU.  I checked
Black Box, but they only had Cisco brand cables, for about $95 each.  I'm
looking for something cheaper.

Thanks,
Chuck Church
CCNP, MCNE, MCSE