This is kornet in korea.   The kornet is one of ISPs in our nation.
Recently we have had difficulty in getting to some sites like
www.chez.com,www.com,www.yahoo.co.uk
www.blizard.com,www.polarismech.com.
Mostly  we have got lots of calls from the customers who use ADSL connection
with source ip address 211.38.0.0.      they say they can traceroute  and
ping to the destinations but can't open
the sites on the web.      With the ip space 168.126.0.0 that we currently
use, we also can reach to
the sites but we can't open the two sites www.chez.com,www.com on the web.
For your reference, our customers go through L4 switches and Net caches.
we need your help!!  if you need further more question, feel free to ask us
!!!

from cho