Cho,

Erik is quite correct about some of the possible problems.  You may,
however, be getting filtered deliberately.  There have been some
posts on the North American Network Operators Group (NANOG) that a
few service providers have started blocking the .kr, .tw, and some
other domains due to an extremely high incidence of spam and hacker
attacks apparently originating there.

I don't agree with that policy, and I don't think it's widespread.
But if the basic tests don't show the problem, mailing the
postmasters or webmasters at that site, preferably from a different
domain, is a good idea. You might not be getting ICMP destination
unreachable or administratively prohibited because you are being
blocked on a firewall.

Do check carefully that there is no hacking or spam activity on the
problem network.