Dunno,
     If you look at a 2509 access server will get the
idea about reverse telnet more clear as there is a
large async interface to which you attatch an Octopus
cable which provides 8 rolled cables hanging out of
the same asyn int. You then plug these roll cables to
each of your console ports and use the logic already
mentioned to access your 2500's

Phil.

--- Ole Drews Jensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
Thanks Erick,

> I think my first problem here is that I have never
> tried to connect my two
> 2501 together by their CON ports - Do you need to
> make a loopback ip to do
> that trick (with a rolled over cable ofcourse) ???
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ole

>  Ole Drews Jensen
>  Systems Network Manager