Reverse telnet will work fine between 2501's.  Just connect the AUX port of the 2501
you're reverse telneting from to the CON port of the 2501 you're reverse telneting to.

A loopback is often a good idea, but by no means necessary.  You just need a valid IP
address that resolves to a working interface on the 2501 you're telneting from.  There
are a few commands to contend with:  for instance, it's sometimes helpful to clear the
line first.  I found helpful references in the archives.

Good luck.

- John

>>> Ole Drews Jensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 07/14/00 06:10AM >>>
Thanks Erick,

I think my first problem here is that I have never tried to connect my two
2501 together by their CON ports - Do you need to make a loopback ip to do
that trick (with a rolled over cable ofcourse) ???

Thanks,

Ole

 Ole Drews Jensen
 Systems Network Manager