I tried it for BCRAN and CLSC and it worked well. Some questions were
exactly from exams. But usually each set is more focused on some particular
areas and if you want to get overview of all possible areas it may be
misleading. Probably, if you buy all three sets it may help better but it's
almost $100 and I'd recommend to fail real test for this money and get real
experience.  But for BCRAN it was very useful. If you don't have any other
question samples boson is not the worst choice.

Ruslan Moskalenko

""Newton, James A. (AIT)"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.com...