I took the CCDA exam today. I used the Boson tests as part of my studies.
There were many questions on Boson that were VERY similar to the real test. It
is a good tool to use. The scenarios are a bit easier than the real thing. I
would try and study as many different scenario sources as possible to get the
feel for it.

Robert