The router will act as a DHCP server with little trouble.  I think that came
out in the 12.0.2 code.  If you're comparing it between the router and NT
servers then I see little additional benefit either way.  Both platforms
will allocate the IP's and IP settings with no problems.  So really, I guess
it would be personal preference....do you want to mess with an NT server or
if the same person does the routers and IP schemes maybe it's easier to keep
it all in one place.  Neither of these compare to full fledge commercial
DHCP servers you can get from Cisco or other companies that have distributed
servers, failover and etc...but you're going to pay a premium for all that.

Here's an example of one I'm using:

ip name-server 172.16.100.29
ip dhcp excluded-address 172.18.0.1 172.18.2.10
ip dhcp pool DHCP1
   network 172.18.0.0 255.255.0.0
   default-router 172.18.1.1
   dns-server 172.18.1.151 172.16.100.29