Sigh, is it too much to ask to go to Cisco's website and see that you need
to take both tests:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/10/wwtraining/certprog/lan/programs/ccdp.html

At 12:15 PM 7/17/00 -0400, Lonnie Paschall wrote:
>Clayton is correct. You only have to take the CID exam.
>""Clayton Dukes"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
>02ae01bfeff6$4e498ea0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:02ae01bfeff6$4e498ea0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > The CCNP and CDDP are gotten from taking the core (3 tests or the FRS) and
> > the CIT and CID.
> > If you have taken the Core or the FRS and the CIT, you have your CCNP,
>after
> > that, you only need to take the CID to get your CCDP.

Duncan Maccubbin | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Network Engineer
MCP+I,MCSE,CCNA,CCDA,CCNP
CapuNet, LLC - Corporate Internet Solutions
(301) 881-4900 x8039