On E1 there are 32 timeslots, but the first is used for framing, so that
leaves 31. Then if you use channel 16 for CCS, that now leaves 30 ts.
channelized means that you can break up the timeslots for various reasons.
Unchannelized means that the whole E1 has to be used for one connection.
8kdlpc$hbt$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8kdlpc$hbt$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...