Guys ,...
Anybody know why do I keep receiveing an error message saying my "fast
ethernet relearning several address per minute" on my switch ???

I see it on my CiscoWork ... and I found no further explanation about that
error...  Here what it looks like on my CiscoWork:

------------------------
Device name : 192.168.168.15
Time Stamp : 18 Jul 2000 15:08:23 VST
Facility [Subfacility] : RTD
Server : 1
Mnemonic : ADDR FLAP
Description : FastEthernet0/8 relearning 11 addrs per min

And that is of course just 1 alert record I sent you guys, but I keep
receiving that same alert for several times today,... only today ... and
only that switch ... *we use several swithes here* ..
no conf change have been made, and I have compare the configuration with
other switch  and the result is the same ....
Can anybody help me explaining what is that alert suppose to mean ?

Any help would be very appreciated ... :)

thx
Martinus