The Caslow book is the bee's knees.

It's explanations and lab senarios are second to none.  Highly
recommended.

--- William E Gragido <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > That book
is awesome.  Consider it your Cisco Bible!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Ben Lovegrove, CCNP
Redspan Solutions Ltd
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.redspan.com
Forum: http://www.delphi.com/talknet/start/
Cisco Products, Internet Services, E-Commerce Software, URL Submissions