Are Router A and Router B running a routing protocol? If yes, then it will
work. Just set the default gateway on the PC to either router. The PC may
send to the "wrong" router to start with, but it doesn't matter. That
router will send to the other router and also send an ICMP redirect to the
PC saying "use the other router to get to that network number." (Not all PC
TCP/IP stacks listen to ICMP redirects, but it doesn't really matter.)

If you're not running a routing protocol, it can work also. Set the PCs to
use the Internet router as their default gateway. Presumably that router
has a default route to its Internet provider. Also give it a static route
for the intranet networks. Route these packets to the intranet router.

Priscilla