Hello group,

I want to get a very good book on this particular subject..TCP/IP.  I checked
reviews on amazon.com for different books, can't decide which one I should
get. They all seem very good.

Douglas Comer book is..Internetworking with TCP/IP
Stevesnts.....TCP/IP Illustrated Vol 1
Radia......Interconnections with ...
and there is another one...Jeff Doyle...Routing with TCP/IP (I am waiting for
the new edition of this book, not out yet)

 I have taken MCSE TCP/IP exam a year back but that was for Windows NT 4.0.
I want to learn it at advance level now, for Internetworking.
I am finishing up my CCNP and will be going for CCIE soon.

Any comments will be helpful.
Thanks!