Hey group,
    I have messenger and my ID is CiscoEssentials. I've tried to add you all
in but I haven't seen your ID's in your posts. Maybe I'm just blind. 8) Could
someone send me a list of the others that got in on this. It would be
appreciated,

Mark Zabludovsky ~ CCNA
<A HREF="mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>

    If the automobile had followed the same development as the computer, a
Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and
explode once a year killing everyone inside.
                                        ~Robert Cringely, InfoWorld~