Dear Friends,

        Sorry that we've missed a couple months, but this coming Sunday we
plan to make up for lost time by Roasting a large roast and playing with
lots of routers!

        Sunday, July 23rd, starts at Noon - goes til 4 pm. (or so)
        Place: Bruce's House (directions at bottom)

        We are going to arrange a speaker who has just tried the CCIE Lab,
and will talk about the experience (no non-disclosure of course, eh)

        I will give a talk about preparing for the ICP test to become
a Certified Cisco Systems Instructor. (which I'll be taking next week)

        Everyone is always welcome to attend, there is no charge - in fact
we haven't even figured out dues. All you need is interest in Cisco stuff.

        Bringing snacks and sodas, desserts and side dishes is
 always very appreciated.

        Yours Truly - Bruce Evry

          DIRECTIONS TO THE HOUSE

            1607 Thomas Road,
           Friendly, MD 20744

>From Maryland take I-95 to exit 3a in MD,
>From Virginia take Exit 2 in MD

   To the Indian Head Highway South.

Go about 3 miles, turn Left on Old Fort Road.

 Go exactly 2 miles on Old Fort Road,
   Turn Right on Thomas Road.
         We are 1607 Thomas Rd,
almost all the way down the street on the left.

Look for bright signs & a long gravel driveway
     With no House visible from street!

If lost, our phone # is 301-292-5231, call us!