Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone who actually owns or has
access to the book:

All in One
Cisco CCIE Study Guide
by Roosevelt Giles, McGraw-Hill

Would be willing to let me ask them questions and
correspond with them on specific pages now and then. I
am aware that this is not a very popular book amongst
many in the group, and I know that it has quite a few
errors. The reason that I am interested in clarifying
certain subjects in the book is because I think that
the author explains things very well (at least for me)
and has a talent for imparting knowledge. I am also
convinced that he knows what he is talking about. The
problem I see is that it is clear the book has not
been proofread or edited by anyone with a technical
background, just for spelling and grammar. Just
knowing what you’re talking about doesn’t necessarily
mean you can write well.
 I would be willing to document and compile anything I
have learned in a text file and share it with the
group upon completion. The errata available from
McGraw-Hill doesn’t cover many issues in the text,
mostly only the questions at the end. If anyone would
be willing to help me on this I would be truly
grateful.

Thanks for your time.

John Mairs

=====