From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Jason
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2000 8:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCIE Written

Just passed my CCIE written a couple of days ago. Passing score was 70% !! I
was expecting 65% . Anyway, it's not that bad if you know your stuffs.
Basically a combination of ACRC and CIT. And yes, I read very carefully ,
the wordings of the Survey does say that how you answer will determine the
passing score !!

Took it in New Horizon in Walnut Creek. I had a SMALL 14 inch monitor which
makes things difficult. The system also crash on me twice. First time, I
waited in the room for 15 mins and 2nd time, I just walk out and sit outside
and wait. Maybe that took the pressure off me a tiny little bit the 2nd
time.  Will schedule the lab soon. Any advise, suggestions as to the testing
center ?